Voice Mail Icon will not display
rcole727

After current update, voice mail icon will not display nor will number of voicemails display on voicemail app.  I made sure when dialing*86 that voice mail notification is turned "on".  Any ideas? 

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Voice Mail Icon will not display
dangamber

I have the same problem with my plain old LG VN150. No voice mail icon, and none of the suggested methods improved things. In fact most of the suggestions are for smart phones.

My wife has a twin VN150 - they were acquired at the same time, and her phone continues to show the voice mail icon - when there is a new voice mail.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dangamber,

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your visual voice mail app. We definitely want you to get the benefit you are paying for. Are you having trouble with visual voice mail overall, or are you not getting a notification when you receive a voice mail? Please verify your exact issues so we can make sure to address this properly.

Thank you,

TonyG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Have you Looked in your Main app Drawer.!  Have a look for it there or Tap your settings > Locate apps >  then once there look to the top of the Paige ) you'll see Downloaded <> Internal Storage <> Running <> then ALL scroll all the way up till you find the V's and in there should be your Voice Mail - Icon tap the Icon to precede in then clear the Cache then tap the Home button Power Reset your phone recheck to see if the icon re-appears.. b33

0 Likes