Voice out of service Data in service
Aaron1990

I need help, I've replaced my phone 3 times with asurion, and in still getting similar problems. It starts with my camera going out then apps misbehave. This started yesterday morning, by the afternoon I could no longer make or receive phone calls. I could text, email, get on web. No problem. I've done a Hard Reboot. Factory reset, went into mobile networks chose automatically. I searched for Verizon manually, I'm registered but no service found? I have 3 bars of 4g LTE.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Voice out of service Data in service
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

I would take it into Verizon Corporate and replace the SIM card, if that doesn't work have them send you another phone.

0 Likes
Aaron1990

I replaced the sim card with this last replacement phone thinking that could be the problem from the other two phones.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want your device to function properly for you at all times. Have you removed/reinserted the SIM to see if the treatment is the same? When you try and make a call out, are you receiving an operator message, dead air or does the call immediately disconnect once you press send? What zip code are you located in?

Please share more details so we can get to the bottom of this.

EbonyR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Aaron1990

Yes I have removed and reinserted the sim card I have replaced the sim card. The error message I get when I dial out is "Mobile Network Not Available".

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for doing that step, Aaron! Let me help to get this issue taken care of so your device is working again. What zip code are you located in currently? Does your device have any physical or moisture damage? Please respond back with more details so I can assist further.   

EdwinW_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes