Re: Voicemail icon won't work via WiFi
Not applicable

I think I posted that Verizon voice mail is free and unlimited, then I deleted it because I thought maybe it wasn't free.  I've never paid anything for voice mail, so I don't know what you're talking about regarding fees for voice mail.

0 Likes
mmurtha

Hey Jim there isn't any fee for regular voice mail but there are limits as to what you can do with it vs. visual voice mail. Smiley Happy

Btw, how did you delete your post? I tried to delete that last post that was directed @ you but to no avail. Thanks and TC!

Mary

0 Likes
Not applicable

jimfitzgerald wrote:

I think I posted that Verizon voice mail is free and unlimited, then I deleted it because I thought maybe it wasn't free.  I've never paid anything for voice mail, so I don't know what you're talking about regarding fees for voice mail.

regular voice mail is free, except it does use minutes unless you are calling during Night and Week-end times.

0 Likes
Not applicable

And it should use minutes or everyone could just communicate through voicemail and reduce their voice plan to the minimum plan available.

0 Likes
Not applicable

That would be a very convoluted and inconvenient way to communicate. I seriously doubt few would do as a regular thing. At any rate I didn't say it was good, bad or otherwise. Just pointing out the fact that is does use minutes for those that may be unaware.

0 Likes
Not applicable

I was merely pointing out why it makes sense for voice mail to use minutes.  Some people don't like the fact that voice mail uses minutes.

<< Personal comments removed.  Please keep it courteous and on topic. >>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Not applicable

<< Personal comments removed.  Please keep it courteous and on topic. >>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

This post explains what we were probably thinking ... that with the update, for whatever reason, we now have the red VM icon (as opposed to the ICS version being green for basic VM) for Visual Voicemail:

0 Likes