Volume on droid 2
EEYORE9374
Enthusiast - Level 1

Since updating our Turbo 2 (there is 5 of us) we have niticed problems with the volume of ringer being supper low and times we can't hear the other person talking, but hang up and call them back it is fine.  Any suggestions?

Labels (2)
Re: Volume on droid 2
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand your concern and want to get this resolved. Just to clarify, when you say there is 5, are all 5 devices Turbo 2's? Also may we ask if HD voice is on?

KleoL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
EEYORE9374
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes all 5 of the phones, 3 on my plan and 2 on my son's plan.  I have done a hard reset, made sure everything is turned up.  We own a tow business and because sometimes it don't even ring we have lost a few calls.  It's getting old.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

eeyore9374 I've sent you a private message here in the forum. Please check your inbox at https://community.verizonwireless.com/inbox to discuss further details about your concern.

DeloresK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes