We have two Turbos that drop calls repeatedly (2 and 3 times for a single call attempt) after recent update. Tech assistance has been no help, anyone else experiencing this?
TurningPoint

We upgraded back in May and the phones have been updated 3 times since. Now neither phone will hold a call and apps open on their own and can't be closed. I am hesitant to do a factory reset, because of the work involved to get it back to the way I have personalized it. Wishing now that I held onto on Razor Maxx which had zero issues. Not to happy at the moment with Motorola and I have been a die hard Motorola user ever since the first Droid.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: We have two Turbos that drop calls repeatedly (2 and 3 times for a single call attempt) after recent update. Tech assistance has been no help, anyone else experiencing this?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which cellular network mode are the devices set on? CDMA/LTE mode or Global?

Do you have Advanced Calling enabled on these phones?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: We have two Turbos that drop calls repeatedly (2 and 3 times for a single call attempt) after recent update. Tech assistance has been no help, anyone else experiencing this?
TurningPoint

They are both set on Global and advanced calling is activated

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Change to the CDMA/LTE mode and see if that helps.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes