Weather app that supports the weather widget has disappeared. How do I get it back? When I go to add a city it says "weather app not installed"
RISBMW

when I go to add a city to the weather widget, i get an error message that the weather app is not installed.  Have deleted the widget and reinstalled with no luck.   is it in the app store?  which one?  Is it elsewhere? 

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Weather app that supports the weather widget has disappeared. How do I get it back? When I go to add a city it says "weather app not installed"
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RISBMW,

We regret to learn that your weather application is experiencing issues. I rely on my weather app too, so let’s get this fixed. May I ask, is this a default weather application or a downloaded application? Any recent device changes?

JuanD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Weather app that supports the weather widget has disappeared.  How do I get it back?  When I go to add a city it says "weather app not installed"
RISBMW

Hi, Yes... this is the default weather app that is part of the droid command center (like it much better than other ones available).  There haven't been any other device changes that I know of.

0 Likes
Re: Weather app that supports the weather widget has disappeared. How do I get it back? When I go to add a city it says "weather app not installed"
JO93

This just happened to me also. My phone also now says "weather app not installed" when I try to put it back.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Appreciate you letting us know about this as well, JO93. That is a very helpful feature to have access to, so let's ensure we do all we can to help out. Out of curiosity, what Software Verizon are you currently on? This can be reviewed by going to Settings > About Phone > System Version

NicandroN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes