What is the Exchange Server name I should use to sync my email account to my Outlook Account?
NEBill

What Server name should I use in my Droid Cell phone to sync my Outlook email, calendar and contacts to my phone?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: What is the Exchange Server name I should use to sync my email account to my Outlook Account?
Snn5
Legend

Have you tried the dedicated Outlook app?

0 Likes
Re: What is the Exchange Server name I should use to sync my email account to my Outlook Account?
NEBill

I was using the Outlook App until updated Android software accepted my link to Outlook through the exchange server so I went that route. It has worked fine until two days ago when all the syncing of my emails, contacts and calendar stopped. My wife has exactly the same phone and her phone is still syncing to her emails, etc.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

What is the domain name for your Outlook account? Hotmail, MSN, Live, or Outlook?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
NEBill

Domain is MSN

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

My phone automatically choose "col403-m.hotmail.com" when I connected my MSN account to the phone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes