What is the easiest way to Transfer 32gb music and pics to 64gb micro sd card
aztec1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hello, I am on the low end of technology knowledge. I just bought a 64 gb micro card for my razr maxx. Please share with me the easiest way to trnsfer my data from one card to the other.

Also FYI, I just came back from a trip to  Italy. Since the JellyBean update my phone has not been able to connect to way to many free wifi spots. I was unable to connect on the cruise ship as well as in at least half the ports visited. Is Verizon or Motorola working on a software fix to help me and many of you with this known issue???

Thank you

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: What is the easiest way to Transfer 32gb music and pics to 64gb micro sd card
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Transfer the data on the old SD card to a folder on a computer from one SD card. Copy the data to the new SD card. Put new SD card in the phone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: What is the easiest way to Transfer 32gb music and pics to 64gb micro sd card
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there aztec1,

I am jealous to hear about your trip to Italy!  That is one place I have always wanted to visit and I hope you enjoyed your time.  I am glad that you made it back to the states safely.

That's awesome that you bought a 64 GB micro sd card for your Maxx.  You'll never run out of room for all your pics and music.  For the easiest steps to transfer data to the SD card from the device you can visit http://vz.to/XNUnRO.

What issues are you having when connecting to WiFi? Are you unable to connect at all? Do you receive an error message?

Please provide additional details so I can better assist.

NickB_VZW
VZWSupport
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
aztec1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thank you Nick. being able to connect to wifi like everyone else would have enhanced my trip. I was able to connect in some spots but few at best. There is nothing that you can do to help me or many others like me. It is up to Motorola and verizon to work on a software fix. I spent hours and hours  trying to get answers and neither company wants to own up to the reality that one of the best phones today is now a mess due to this last Jelly bean update. I have bought a new router for my home and sisters home but  can not buy routers for the may places that my phone will not connect. I wish that you could help me. i only had the phone for three weeks before this happened. I get error messages , poor signal, unable to connect.

Do you know of any potential fix  being worked on for this known WIFI issue?

I assume that the info you sent about transferring Pics and video is the same for music?

Thank you again for your time and support,

Allan

0 Likes