When I get a text it says say listen to here it now. The sounds is all garbled and unusable. It use to work fine.
PaulMin
Enthusiast - Level 2

My Droid Max use to work fine with this. When a text comes in and I'm driving it says new text say listen to here it now. Then all garbled sound is heard. It has become unusable for this.

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: When I get a text it says say listen to here it now. The sounds is all garbled and unusable. It use to work fine.
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes
Re: When I get a text it says say listen to here it now. The sounds is all garbled and unusable. It use to work fine.
janetbakker60
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having same problem with my MotoX

0 Likes
janetbakker60
Enthusiast - Level 1

I called customer service and they can't find an answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

janetbakker60, we don't want this to be a problem for you too! Did you recently retrieve a software update on your phone? Have you tried powering your phone off/on to soft reset it?

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
PaulMin
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've turned the phone off, got the update, turned the phone off and back on again. Still have the same issue.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate you taking the time to complete those tasks with the phone, PaulMin!
Are you using a different text message app that was installed from the Play Store?

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes
PaulMin
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am using Motorola assist when this happens. It is the only app I use for the car.

I did try the setting in assist to use the alternate sound or whatever it's called. Will see if that helps.

0 Likes