When I take a picture or video, they are both upside down? I have to rotate the camera upside down for the pictures to look correct
jaysour

When I take a picture or video, they are both upside down?  I have to rotate the camera upside down for the pictures to look correct

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: When I take a picture or video, they are both upside down? I have to rotate the camera upside down for the pictures to look correct
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Thanks for reaching out jaysour. Let's get these pictures turned right side up. When did this start? Have you downloaded any new apps? Try powering the device in safe mode and retest: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-118294/

JoeL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Re: When I take a picture or video, they are both upside down? I have to rotate the camera upside down for the pictures to look correct
1grnthmb

I am having this problem also on my S3Note. It all started after the last update. When I shut of the phone and restart, it works fine at first but then goes back to the upside down pictures. I tried the Safe Mode and had the same problem there after leaving it in safe mode for a while. I have not installed any new apps in a while, maybe 2 updates ago. So I think it is,a probkem tgat the update brought with it. I also seem to gave lost my picture stabilizer. I have it set but I get a warning after each picture I take that I need to hold steady which unfortunately I can not.

Mark

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello 1grnthmb

Thanks for reaching out. We never like to hear your having this issue. Please try this and retest: settings > storage > cached data & recovery screen

JoeL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
1grnthmb

That seemed to clear it. Although there was nothing listed as "Recovery Screen". My daughter  also removed the battery and left it out for 30 seconds.

Thank you

0 Likes