When will Marshmallow update for the Droid Turbo?
Whatchamacallit

When if ever will the Motorola Droid Turbo receive the Marshmallow Android 6.0 update?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Marshmallow update for the Droid Turbo
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey Whatchamacallit!

I know you're eager for the latest software update on your device. I'm sorry, but I don't have a date to provide you with. You can stay updated by clicking this link: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/software-updates/ I would recommend bookmarking the page, since it's updated on a regular basis.

I know this is not the information you want to hear, but please keep an eye on that link, it's very helpful. I hope this helps

ChristinaB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey Whatchamacallit!

I know you're eager for the latest software update on your device. I'm sorry, but I don't have a date to provide you with. You can stay updated by clicking this link: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/software-updates/ I would recommend bookmarking the page, since it's updated on a regular basis.

I know this is not the information you want to hear, but please keep an eye on that link, it's very helpful. I hope this helps

ChristinaB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JerWor
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have a Droid Turbo as well and would love Marshmallow, or any update at all for that matter. Last update in May? That's pathetic. You guys know it's almost November don't you?

0 Likes
ROBBAN99
Enthusiast - Level 1

The Droid Turbo has been waiting for 6.0 update for so long. How do you not have an answer when it will be getting updated? If you truly don't have a date then explain to us why. The 'Global Turbo' got its update months ago, so it would seem that Verizon is the one thats taking its time. Is it because you didn't sell that many and you don't care about making a few customers mad? I think it is, and you've not made this a priority.