When will it ship?
xu701zero

I ordered the razor maxx couple days ago over the phone and aware of the fact that it says it will ship BY the 21st (VZW.com). However, just yesterday, the order charges went through. My experience with verizon wireless ordering (having ordered many phones before, including the iPhone pre order), they don't charge the credit card until it ships. I tried calling customer service, everyone keeps giving me different answers, all of them told me my order is through but mixed answers about when it shipped, some said it will ship tomorrow, and some said it will ship on the 21st, and then some also said it will ship BEFORE the 21st as it says BY 21st, doesn't exactly have to be on the 21st.

Any ideas? Anyone in the same boat? I can't wait for my new phone Smiley Happy I gave up iPhone for this.

I forgot to mention, I haven't received an order number or confirmation from them. They eventually gave the order number to me via the phone, but i tried putting it in on VZW order status, it couldn't find anything.

Labels (2)
Tags (4)
0 Likes
Re: When will it ship?
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

I think you are right, they don't process the order until the unit is ready to ship, so by that logic it will probably go out tomorrow.  You should recieve a tracking number in an email from the shipping company right after they recieve it.

0 Likes
Re: When will it ship?
AnthonyTa_VZW
Verizon Employee

Congratulations on your new DROID RAZR MAXX, xu701zero!

I would love to help you track your order.  Since you were given the order number, have you tried tracking the order on our website?  Check your order status here.

If you're still unable to track, reach out to me directly so I can further assist.

Thanks,

AnthonyTa_VZW

VZW Support

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes