Where do I find Droid Turbo 2 ringtones?
erikconway

Just purchased my turbo ll and it doesn't have any ringtones to select from. I have tried .. Settings - sounds and notifications- ringtones. But there isn't a list to chose from. It goes straight to the file folders or the internal and external memory. Any ideas?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Droid Turbo ll ringtones
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Can you browse the folders or external storage?  Find folder called ringtones, or notifications, and see if there are ringtones there that you can select.

You can also use the Zedge app for free ringtones, or upload your own songs or sounds to use.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Can you browse the folders or external storage?  Find folder called ringtones, or notifications, and see if there are ringtones there that you can select.

You can also use the Zedge app for free ringtones, or upload your own songs or sounds to use.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is very strange erikconway. I also have a Turbo 2 and following the steps outlined in your post (settings>Sound & Notification>Phone Ringtone) shows me a list of ringtones options. Let’s check further. Did you buy your phone at a store, or online at vzw.com? What is the software system version? Settings>About Phone>System Version.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes