Where do I find photos that were sent to me as attachments?
BeachGaBulldog

I have a new android maxx, and can't locate pics a friend sent me. I clicked on save attachment, but can't find pics in "Photos" or "Gallery". Where are my pictures?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I have a new android maxx, and can't locate pics a friend sent me. I clicked on save attachment, but can't find pics in "Photos" or "Gallery". Where are my pictures?
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Your Gallery is where all your photos go, it's the main category. Within the Gallery you'll have sub folders such as:

When you use your phones camera and take pictures, it will create a folder called Camera.

When you download a photo from a web browser, it will make a folder called download

If you use any type of apps like WhatsApp or Skype, they will also create a folder.

ALL of those folders will be found WITHIN the Gallery folder.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I have a new android maxx, and can't locate pics a friend sent me. I clicked on save attachment, but can't find pics in "Photos" or "Gallery". Where are my pictures?
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

How did they send it to you? E-mail, Text?

0 Likes
BeachGaBulldog

They sent them by Text.

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Just to verify, they sent a photo via Text, you long pressed the photo and "saved attachment" did it happen to say "save attachment to gallery"? It should go to Apps>Gallery>Album>VZpics - or something of that nature.

0 Likes
BeachGaBulldog

I don't know whats going on. I clicked on "Save Attachment". That was all it said. I don't see ANYTHING that says album.

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Your gallery might be different. What about going into gallery and my library?

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Maybe this will get you close; it's instructions for a Motorola, although not a Droid Maxx.

Gallery > Menu (the three vertical lines in the upper left-hand corner) > Albums > VZPics (if you're using Verizon Messages, i.e., the red text app) or Download (if you're using the stock, i.e., the green, text app).

0 Likes
BeachGaBulldog

I can't find the pics when I click on Gallery or Photos.

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3
0 Likes
BeachGaBulldog

No, its just a Droid Maxx, no Razr.

0 Likes