Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Where do I find photos that were sent to me as attachments?
BeachGaBulldog

I have a new android maxx, and can't locate pics a friend sent me. I clicked on save attachment, but can't find pics in "Photos" or "Gallery". Where are my pictures?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: I have a new android maxx, and can't locate pics a friend sent me. I clicked on save attachment, but can't find pics in "Photos" or "Gallery". Where are my pictures?
MiiHere
Leader

Your Gallery is where all your photos go, it's the main category. Within the Gallery you'll have sub folders such as:

When you use your phones camera and take pictures, it will create a folder called Camera.

When you download a photo from a web browser, it will make a folder called download

If you use any type of apps like WhatsApp or Skype, they will also create a folder.

ALL of those folders will be found WITHIN the Gallery folder.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I have a new android maxx, and can't locate pics a friend sent me. I clicked on save attachment, but can't find pics in "Photos" or "Gallery". Where are my pictures?
MiiHere
Leader

How did they send it to you? E-mail, Text?

0 Likes
BeachGaBulldog

They sent them by Text.

0 Likes
MiiHere
Leader

Just to verify, they sent a photo via Text, you long pressed the photo and "saved attachment" did it happen to say "save attachment to gallery"? It should go to Apps>Gallery>Album>VZpics - or something of that nature.

0 Likes
BeachGaBulldog

I don't know whats going on. I clicked on "Save Attachment". That was all it said. I don't see ANYTHING that says album.

0 Likes
MiiHere
Leader

Your gallery might be different. What about going into gallery and my library?

0 Likes
tikibar1
MVP MVP
MVP

Maybe this will get you close; it's instructions for a Motorola, although not a Droid Maxx.

Gallery > Menu (the three vertical lines in the upper left-hand corner) > Albums > VZPics (if you're using Verizon Messages, i.e., the red text app) or Download (if you're using the stock, i.e., the green, text app).

0 Likes
BeachGaBulldog

I can't find the pics when I click on Gallery or Photos.

0 Likes
MiiHere
Leader
0 Likes
BeachGaBulldog

No, its just a Droid Maxx, no Razr.

0 Likes