Why Am I Having Marshmallow Problems With USB Mode Charge Only?
Meyerdoug85
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ever since the marshmallow update 6.0.1 was forced on me, my device can no longer change to USB Charge Only mode, which is what my DejaOffice needs to work.  All of the other USB modes  (File Transfer, PTP, MIDI, and Soft installation) appear to be fine, but do me no good.  Any ideas beyond the obvious?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Marshmallow Problems with USB mode Charge Only
LTTLFEAT
Enthusiast - Level 1

Try this:  go to Apps>> DejaOffice >> Permissions.  All of my options were turned on except storage.  Turn on Storage and hopefully your DejaOffice will work again.

View solution in original post

tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

With Marshmallow, the default USB mode is charge only; is that not what you're seeing when you plug in your Turbo?

0 Likes
LTTLFEAT
Enthusiast - Level 1

Try this:  go to Apps>> DejaOffice >> Permissions.  All of my options were turned on except storage.  Turn on Storage and hopefully your DejaOffice will work again.

Meyerdoug85
Enthusiast - Level 2

Nope defaults to "Software installation" mode.  I can force it over to one of the others, but not "Charging".  Selecting that from any of the the just puts it straight back to "Software installation".

0 Likes
Meyerdoug85
Enthusiast - Level 2

OK this did fix my primary problem, so is GREATLY APPRECIATED!  Doesn't fix the problem of not being able to put it into Charging, but I can live with that one for now.

Thanks again!

0 Likes