Why Do I Have To Download My Group Text Messages?
CATDAI11
Enthusiast - Level 2

[post branched from an earlier thread]

I have same issue with droid ultra maxx. Husband does Not have the issue but has an older droid ultra....

His phone can get the same group message I do on mine and he does not have to down load it... He is almost always on wi fi

Labels (2)
Re: Why Do I Have To Download My Group Text Messages?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Does he leave his cellular data connection turned on and on standby for the group or picture MMS messages? Do leave yours on?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I rely on my messages to work smoothly and with no delay, CATDAI11. We want the same for you and your husband. Let’s take a closer look into your concerns. What messaging app is in use? The stock messaging app requires a cellular data connection to send and receive multimedia messages. Does this happen when he has wifi turned off and cellular data turned on?

DanielleR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
CATDAI11
Enthusiast - Level 2

Husband's messaging works on Windows WiFi without issues and mine requires download for that same group messages... He has droid ultra... I have droid Maxx...

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID

0 Likes