Why Holding up Droid Turbo update?
gggggg
Contributor - Level 2

Did have a conversation with Motorola and they did VERIFY The UPDATE is in VERIZONS hands. They cannot say

what the hold up is. So, question for Verizon, just WHAT is the holdup? WHY are YOU abandoning the Droid Turbo?

Seriously, trying to lose customers?  Even the LgG3 is receiving lollipop, Galaxy S4 received lollipop, Galaxy S5 received.

Think a lot of customers would like answers, and not a link to your NEWS page.

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Why Holding up Droid Turbo update?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
We want to continue this relationship Eddiear! We understand how important it is to have a working phone. What seems to be going on with your device? We currently don't have an ETA in regards to the software on the phone but you can keep yourself updated here: http://spr.ly/65897diF
AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

How far up the chain did you go? Is it 5.1? Or 5.1.1? If it's a low level rep or even a CSR manager they will not know and can't verify anything.

gggggg
Contributor - Level 2

Do you work for Verizon?

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Do you work for Sprint?  T-Mobile? AT&T?  If I worked for Verizon do you think I would ask you those questions?  I am pointing out the facts at the end.  No low level rep will ever know.

B33
Legend

Someday we all might work there.. ha ha for now we'll just do the peer to peer Ask Questions & reply to Answer's kind of thing right Tidbits b

0 Likes
Eddiear
Contributor - Level 1

I don't work for Verizon, either but I know I know a guy who does.

0 Likes
gggggg
Contributor - Level 2

For one, I promised NOT to mention his name. 2. The Turbo WAS TO GET 5.1        Verizon is REALLY becoming a HORRID company. I wish I did work for AT&T, wouldn't be putting up with this crap of Verizon and abandoning phones.  As soon as this OLD Droid Turbo gets paid down I WILL BE LEAVING Motorola phones AND VERIZON WIRELESS for ignoring their customers and questions. Incompetent company now, wonder what happened to them. SMH 

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Well that's convenient. You know good luck on your next device and your new carrier. You'll complain about the same thing there. Might as well get a basic phone if it's about the principle of things.

Eddiear
Contributor - Level 1

psf57 wrote:

As soon as this OLD Droid Turbo gets paid down I WILL BE LEAVING Motorola phones AND VERIZON WIRELESS for ignoring their customers and questions. 

This is my second Motorola and most likely my last.  Same old song and dance...and I never did like the tune.  Probably cost me several hundred bucks to leave Verizon, but at this point I no longer care.

My wife has had iphones for a number of years and I can't recall her ever having an issue.  I wish they had bigger batteries and allowed more customization.  My previous phone was a Samsung and served me well. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
We want to continue this relationship Eddiear! We understand how important it is to have a working phone. What seems to be going on with your device? We currently don't have an ETA in regards to the software on the phone but you can keep yourself updated here: http://spr.ly/65897diF
AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes