Why Is The Latest Update For My Droid Turbo So Terrible?
UGOJO66
Enthusiast - Level 1

Since the last marshmallow update I downloaded on February 28th my phone is constantly freezing, running extremely slow, apps that have never crashed before are crashing left and right. When are we going to get a new patch for this update that is horrendous! Reading through post with people that have the same problem, The Standard Horizon answer seems to be replace the phone. My phone was working perfectly before the update... Why should I have to replace it, and are you even working on problem, since I'm obviously not the only one experiencing these issues?

Frustrated!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Why Is The Latest Update For My Droid Turbo So Terrible?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

UGOJO66,

Updating software on the phone should be an easy task with enhancements that will help improve the experience with your device. I am concerned to hear that was not the case with your phone but we will work to get you some answers about this matter. There hasn't been any new updates released yet for the device but we do want to get additional information from you about what you have tried to resolve this issue first. Can you provide any trouble shooting steps you have completed? We don't want to have you do the same things you have already tried before.

CandiceH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Why Is The Latest Update For My Droid Turbo So Terrible?
UGOJO66
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have done absolutely everything. Reboot, troubleshoot problems anything I

could think of that I read about ,and tried I did. Nothing has worked. As I

explained, everything crashes and is very slow. I also forgot to mention

when I get a phone call, I cannot see a missed call sign like I used to.

Something's missing. I hope you guys work on a resolution.

On Apr 5, 2017 11:04 AM, "vzw_customer_support" <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes