Why am I getting an Error code 248?
Angellware1

Keep getting this message on my droid turbo turned off advanced calling still get the message

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Error code 248
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

You said you turned off Advanced Calling - on the phone AND through your account?  You can disable it on the phone, but you also need to remove the feature from your Verizon account (log in to verizonwireless.com and go to your account products and features, REMOVE Advanced Calling.)

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I would find that recurring message annoying. Let's do all we can to help stop it. Angellware1, does the Error Code alert pop up after performing certain activities every time?

It is typically associated with Advanced Calling & Ringback Tones, so I fully understand you turning off Advanced Calling.

Did it start after any app or OS updates?

NicandroN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Angellware1

New phone cannot get ringback to work the turbo is what I have now. Every

time I go to manage ringback I get error code 248

On Jul 20, 2015 8:51 AM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Remember, ringback tones will NOT work with Advanced Calling enabled.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

You said you turned off Advanced Calling - on the phone AND through your account?  You can disable it on the phone, but you also need to remove the feature from your Verizon account (log in to verizonwireless.com and go to your account products and features, REMOVE Advanced Calling.)

0 Likes
Angellware1

I have it off

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Have you removed the feature from your account in My Verizon as mentioned above?

0 Likes