Why am i getting alerts for smart family companion??
brianrichard

My phone shows "Smart Family Companion Updating Smart Family Companion Data". I do not have the program loaded nor do I want it. As the program is a tracking app, it risks being an hack/virus. Please let me know why it is showing up and how to remove.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: My phone shows "Smart Family COmpanion Updateing Smart Family Companion Data". I do not have the program loaded nor do I want it. As the program is a tracking app, it risks being an virus. Please let me know why it is showing up and how to remove.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

brianrichard, that would cause me to reach out for some support as well. I'll be happy to help sort this out with you. To get some additional information, when did this message first begin appearing? Did you have Smart Family or Family Base our previous family control feature active at any point previously?

If you could also go into Settings on your Turbo, then click on the Apps option. Inside that section, scroll through your apps please and tell me if you see an App for Family Base or Smart Family.

John_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes