Why are my camera & flashlight no longer working??
CYNDUR68

My camera and flashlight on my DROID TURBO quit working at the same time.  I restart and restart, emptied the cache, etc. to no avail.  Help appreciated.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Why are my camera & flashlight no longer working??
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sorry to hear about the trouble with these features in your phone, CYNDUR68. We know the camera and flashlight can be quite important to have available. What day did they stop working on? Do you recall having installed any new applications or software updates at that time?

Eric_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Why are my camera & flashlight no longer working??
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CYNDUR68, taking pictures is one of the best features of any phone, so let's make sure you can fully enjoy it. We'd like to ask a few questions to help get this working. When did you start having trouble? Do you recall any recent changes to the phone (new apps, updates, damage)? What happens when you try using the camera or flashlight?

Steven_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes