Why can't I add an image to my message?
Shandycat
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've had my Turbo 2 for about six weeks now. Up until today I've had no problems sharing images on Facebook via text. Now I get this message: "Sorry, you cannot add this image to your message."

My method has been to long-press the image, tap the three dots in the upper right coner, select "share external," choose my recipient from the pop up, then send. Now this message appears as soon as I choose the recipient.

My boyfriend also has the Turbo 2 (we got a joint plan) and can send pictures this way with no problem. Is there some setting somewhere that got changed?

I'm at a total loss here...why did it work until today and why is it still working for others?

Thanks in advance!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Sorry, you cannot add this image to your message
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's make sure you can complete these steps, Shandycat. Let's review this together. Please complete these step:

From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon Apps icon > Settings Settings icon > Backup & reset.
2. Tap Network settings reset.
3. Tap Reset Settings.
Note If prompted, enter the PIN, password or pattern.
4. To confirm, tap Reset Settings.

JasperM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Shandycat,

Oh no! We never want for you to have issues with sending messages. Let’s work together to figure this out. Since you have not been able to share Facebook pictures, have you been able to turn your phone completely off for a minute, turn it back on & try again? Is the Facebook app updated in the Google Play Store?

AliciaS_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Shandycat
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you for your quick response.

Yes, the Facebook app is the updated version from the Google Play Store, and yes, I have also rebooted my phone. Neither has worked. 😞

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's make sure you can complete these steps, Shandycat. Let's review this together. Please complete these step:

From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon Apps icon > Settings Settings icon > Backup & reset.
2. Tap Network settings reset.
3. Tap Reset Settings.
Note If prompted, enter the PIN, password or pattern.
4. To confirm, tap Reset Settings.

JasperM_VZW

0 Likes
Shandycat
Enthusiast - Level 2

YESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

That did the trick! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Where can I send the box of chocolates and dozen roses? 🙂

0 Likes
Roqstar

I do reset the network settings, will i lose all passwords to those networks and have to put them in again? ♡☆♡☆♡☆♡#GODisGreat

0 Likes