Why can't I dial a conference bridge number on my Droid Turbo 2?
DoctorPierce

On my LG G2 and even my older Galaxy S3, I was able to click on a link in calendar invites and automatically dial into a conference bridge.

It was always in the format of: 800-XXX-XXXX;XXXXXXXXX#    The Turbo 2 does not recognize this, nor does it even allow for adding a pause (semicolon) into the stock dialer.  This seems like a huge technological step backwards.  Is there an app that can do this instead?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Why can't I dial a conference bridge number on Turbo 2?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DoctorPierce, I appreciate you contacting us with your concerns. The Droid Turbo 2 is a great device to have. So I can understand that getting all the features on the phone is key. We will truly take the feedback in and send it to Motorola for you. However with regard to third party applications, we don’t have a specific one we suggest but here are some possibilities:

https://play.google.com/store/search?q=conference%20bridge&c=apps&hl=en

TakendraW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Why can't I dial a conference bridge number on Turbo 2?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DoctorPierce, I appreciate you contacting us with your concerns. The Droid Turbo 2 is a great device to have. So I can understand that getting all the features on the phone is key. We will truly take the feedback in and send it to Motorola for you. However with regard to third party applications, we don’t have a specific one we suggest but here are some possibilities:

https://play.google.com/store/search?q=conference%20bridge&c=apps&hl=en

TakendraW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes