Why can't I get the back off of my device?
CHARAL33

I just dropped my phone in water. I can not get the back cover over to dry it and clean. Help!!!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I have a 2015 Motorola Droid and just dropped it in water. I can not get the back cover off. HELP
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I apologize for the delayed response, CHARAL33. The Droid Turbo will not have a removable back cover. Are you still able to turn the phone on? Do you have insurance on the phone? ZangY_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I have a 2015 Motorola Droid and just dropped it in water. I can not get the back cover off. HELP
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I apologize for the delayed response, CHARAL33. The Droid Turbo will not have a removable back cover. Are you still able to turn the phone on? Do you have insurance on the phone? ZangY_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Many of the phones released in 2015 didn't have removable batteries. Did you place the entire phone in a sealed bag of rice for at least 48 hours before you attempted to turn on the phone?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes