Why can't I play videos on my Droid Turbo?
sarahrose0618
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have a Motorola droid turbo. Just recently cleared the cache on my apps. Now I cannot play video on anything. Doesn't work for videos I've taken in my gallery or apps like Facebook YouTube snapchat or Instagram.

Please help

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Droid turbo no video
sarahrose0618
Enthusiast - Level 2

I backed everything up and did a factory reset. Fixed the problem

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Clearing the application cache shouldn't have affected the phone like that. Did you disable anything? What error message are you getting?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
sarahrose0618
Enthusiast - Level 2

I didn't disable anything. It says error could not play or attempts to play and is just black screen or goes back to the beginning play screen

0 Likes
sarahrose0618
Enthusiast - Level 2

I backed everything up and did a factory reset. Fixed the problem

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sarahrose0618, we apologize for the delay in getting back to you and are so happy to hear that your phone is now working smoothly again. While a factory reset is never an easy decision, it  does the trick in so many cases. Please know, we are always a click away if you need us at http://spr.ly/6589BSFMX and thank you for being the very best part of Verizon Wireless.

LorenB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes