Why can't I send e-mail?
primepat

droid turbo is holding my e mails in the out box. I was able to send one out today from my msn email account, but my comcast and company e mail freezes. Any ideas. Verizon says to delete the accounts and re install them but that seems odd

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Only today my e mails are stopping in the outbox, from a comcast and outlook account but I have not changed anything
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

My suggestion would also be to uninstall the e-mail accounts and reinstall them.  I've had to do that on a couple of phones when syncing would stop or the e-mail accounts would experience various issues.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Only today my e mails are stopping in the outbox, from a comcast and outlook account but I have not changed anything
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

My suggestion would also be to uninstall the e-mail accounts and reinstall them.  I've had to do that on a couple of phones when syncing would stop or the e-mail accounts would experience various issues.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

After having to uninstall/reinstall the accounts a few times, I switched to the ISP-specific e-mail apps from the Play Store for those that had them.

0 Likes
primepat

Thanks. I’ll likely try that

0 Likes