Why do I have a green line on my Droid Turbo 2?
probie2313
Enthusiast - Level 1

There is a bright green line that goes from the top of my screen down to the bottom. The phone is only 2 weeks old. Anyone else having this problem?

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Green line on turbo 2
wmf2
Enthusiast - Level 1

The same green line came on mines yesterday. I've had my phone for only one month. Took it to a Verizon store and the csr had no solution on addressing why the green line is there or how to remove it. The only solution was...get a new phone. Good thing is my phone is still under warranty. My new phone should arrive Monday.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Azironic

Is he green line over whatever is being displayed

0 Likes
Decap
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same thing happened to mine.  Just chatted with support and they are replacing it.  Claimed if it is found to be from damage they will charge me 299.99 and stated that everyone that has had this happen has been from damage.  My phone has no damage and has never been dropped or exposed to moisture.  Will see what happens

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Probie2313 Making sure you have a working phone is a priority. I’m sad to learn you are having issues after only 2 weeks. Has this line been on the screen since day one? Does it appear when using specific apps? I also want you to know that your new device comes with a 14-day guarantee. Keep us posted
DeloresK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
wmf2
Enthusiast - Level 1

The same green line came on mines yesterday. I've had my phone for only one month. Took it to a Verizon store and the csr had no solution on addressing why the green line is there or how to remove it. The only solution was...get a new phone. Good thing is my phone is still under warranty. My new phone should arrive Monday.

0 Likes
prepaid1

My turbo 2 did this after a few weeks too. I called Motorola and they got a new phone on the way

0 Likes