Why do i have to pair my bluetooth head phones every time I want to use them?
jwennrn

Every time I want to use my Philips Bluetooth head phones, I have to unpair them and then pair them again. They say connected in blue tooth settings, but no audio is coming through.  Worked flawlessly with my RAZR Maxx. This is something I use a lot, and may make this phone a return.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Why do i have to pair my bluetooth head phones every time I want to use them?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Yikes, I know how important it is to have the bluetooth working with out any issues, jwennrn. Are you still trying to use the bluetooth with the Droid Razr Maxx or with a different phone? Was there any new updates or applications that were downloaded when you noticed this problem started? Please keep us posted. I'm eager to work with you to get this working again.

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Why do i have to pair my bluetooth head phones every time I want to use them?
jwennrn

The issue started when I upgraded from RAZR Maxx to the new Droid Maxx.

Worked perfect on the RAZR Maxx but can't get it to work on the new phone.

I've unpaired and paired multiple times and it won't automatically connect

to the head phones. All updates have been installed.

On Jul 19, 2014 8:28 AM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jwennrn,

Thank you so much for those details. Just for testing reasons, have you tried to pair the bluetooth to another device recently to see if it will connect and stay connected? If you go into Settings, and tap on System Updates, does it advise you that the device is up to date with the latest software? Please keep us posted.

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes