Why does Verizon NOT tell customers about the Motorola screen quality assurance program and try to ROB customers of there hard earned money?
fglide

How come Verizon does NOT tell its customers of Motorola's "screen quality assurance program" for Android turbo phones and ties to ROB its customers of there hard earned money?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Why does Verizon NOT tell customers about the Motorola screen quality assurance program and try to ROB customers of there hard earned money?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want our customers to have all the information available about their options.  That includes information on the screen quality assurance program.  You can read all about it on our website here http://vz.to/1Ciy2EM .
MatthewTT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Re: Why does Verizon NOT tell customers about the Motorola screen quality assurance program and try to ROB customers of there hard earned money?
Jdesormier

"No, when you submit a claim, you'll be provided with a Certified Like-New Replacement device. Once your original device has been shipped to us, it won't be returned to you.
Before returning your device to us, be sure to back up your phone's content with Verizon Cloud. You can easily transfer your content through the pre-installed Motorola Migrate app once you receive your Certified Like-New Replacement."

it does seem like a fair trade, you replace a new phone with a refurbished phone? that's like getting into an accident in a brand new car and it needs a new bumper, "oh here you go, we will give you a used car with mileage on it and possible issues and you wont get your car back." if my NEW phone needs fixed then it should get fixed, not replaced! it definitely should not be replaced with something USED! If i wanted a refurbished phone i would've gone on Amazon and bought one cheaper than Verizon can provide one for!

0 Likes
Jdesormier

i think its also funny that they didn't answer the question, they deflected and gave you a link, they don't give you all this info when you buy the phone, they expect you to read their mind and know that they have all the info on their website. if they wanted you to know about it then why not give you a handout or a pamphlet with all this info on it? why do they hide it on their website where you have to go looking for it specifically?

0 Likes