Why does Verizon Wireless ask to confirm my email address when I touch the Google Chrome app, but not respond when the correct info is entered?
Dwix

I touch the Chrome app icon on my Droid and a Verizon message comes up. It asks me to confirm my email address as shown on the screen, and has a field for entering my billing zip. When I do so, it flashes as if processing but comes right back to the same screen with the zip code field empty. I went on line and confirmed that all info in my profile was correct. Anyone out there with the same problem and/or help?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Why does Verizon Wireless ask to confirm my email address when I touch the Google Chrome app, but not respond when the correct info is entered?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lets get to the bottom of this, Dwix! I personally use the Google Chrome application and love it. I am confident that we can figure it out together. Did you just start using the application? Have you had this message pop-up before? You mentioned that it is a Verizon Message, does it come in a form of a text message? Is it possible for you to send us a screenshot of this message?

Please share the details needed so that we can better assist!

Thank you,

LenaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Why does Verizon Wireless ask to confirm my email address when I touch the Google Chrome app, but not respond when the correct info is entered?
Dwix

I don't know how or why, but the problem has cleared. I am new to all this

smartphone stuff.

On Jan 6, 2015 4:40 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Awesome Dwix! I'm glad to see that all is good now! Please visit this link http://vz.to/1I5BnqD for great tips to master your new Smartphone. Have a wonderful weekend!

AntonioC_VZW Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes