Why does droid maxx 2 get hot ?
Juniorgirl88

I turn it off a couple of hours and it cools down then when I use Facebook or my other applications for five or ten minutes it gets warm or hot what should I do ?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Why does droid maxx 2 get hot ?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want your device to work flawlessly, Juniorgirl88. When did this issue start? Is your software up to date? What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to resolve the issue?
RobertH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Juniorgirl88

It started about a week ago I reset it yesterday

On Apr 26, 2016 8:42 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for taking the time to provide this insight. Do you notice any difference after the reset? Any changes to the device in the past week?
YosefT_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Juniorgirl88

It is still getting warm not hot

On Apr 28, 2016 9:01 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
Juniorgirl88

It won't load Facebook either

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for all of the details, Juniorgirl88. Let's make sure we get this experience around and take a look at more trouble shooting steps that will solve this.

have you downloaded any new third party apps recently? Does the device have any water or physical damage? Are any other services being impacted? Please provide a few additional details and we will be ready to continue working on this for you.
SteveR_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Juniorgirl88

Just Facebook and messenger , no water damage or physical damage it makes

my my texting and Facebook load slower please reply promptly today

On Apr 30, 2016 9:31 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for this information, Juriorgirls88. Let me assist you further with your device running slow. Have you check how much memory you have on the device? If not here’s a link to the steps http://tiny.cc/1ja8ay and if you find the device is running low on memory, this this link to free up memory http://tiny.cc/9ma8ay and post back with the results.
EdwinW_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Juniorgirl88

I'm on my parents phone plan

Miss Jennifer

On May 2, 2016 10:52 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes