Re: Problems with speaker phone on Razr M.
brightmeadow
Enthusiast - Level 1

Not exactly sure how to follow you without following all of Verizon support on Twitter but I am interested in the answer to this issue. 

0 Likes
redneck65674
Enthusiast - Level 3

brightmeadow, I use the "Receive email notifications" on the right side of the page so that I get updates when there's new activity in this thread..  You can also use Follow on the right side to add this to your stream, but I don't find it as useful.

Good luck!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@redneck65674

Glad to hear the steps you tried have worked out for you!  Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.  Thanks!

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

brightmeadow, thanks for the heads up. We don't want this to be an ongoing issue for you. Software updates can conflict with application software for 3rd party applications downloaded on your device. As a result, this will affect the performance of it. Have you tried master resetting your device yet? Here's the steps: http://vz.to/1fE8V3h

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

brightmeadow,

Great question! There's no need to be concerned, all you have to do is hover over the profile of the representative who requested your follow, then click on "Follow". This will be received directly by the representative, not the whole team. In addition, the representative who's assisting may have followed you first, all you have to do is accept their request and follow back.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

0 Likes
paulras
Enthusiast - Level 3

It appears that the solution is to downgrade your Google Chrome. The Feb 28th update must have done something to many types of phones over several carriers. Do not reset your entire phone. I suggest uninstalling the updates to Chrome, uncheck the Auto-update feature for that App and just wait until you see a more recent date in PlayStore for Chrome before you update to the next version and recheck auto-update. Not sure when the next version of Chrome will come out but hopefully soon and hopefully it doesn't still have the problem. This worked for me and a bunch of other people.

0 Likes
redneck65674
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thanks, paulras!  I have already completed a factory restore on 3/9/2014, turning OFF auto-updates for everything.  So far so good with the issue that have been plaguing us.

I see there is a version of Chrome on the Google Play store with a date of March 14, 2014.  I wonder if that one is OK?

0 Likes
Snowleopardeyes
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have two identical Droid RAZR M's right down to the apps on them. The only difference between the one the speakerphone is acting up on is I updated the VERIZON CLOUD. My husband refused to and has no problems. I have uninstalled the VERIZON CLOUD and had no issues so far will let you know how it goes.

0 Likes
PRBW
Enthusiast - Level 2

FYI...and I haven't had it occur anyways over the weekend but only on the phone three times...2 of those were you!

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

PRBW,

Thanks for the update, I'm glad the phone is running smoothly. If the issue persists, please follow these steps http://vz.to/1eaCTX9 (same for your model) to put the device in Safe Mode. Then, test in Safe Mode to ensure problem is not present. Let us know if you need us again.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

0 Likes