Why has the DROID TURBO not received the Marshmallow operating system?
tasmith97

Why has the DROID TURBO not received the Marshmallow operating system?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Why has the DROID TURBO not received the Marshmallow operating system?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Tasmith97, new software can be very exciting and I know that I am anxious for this as well. As all software goes through extensive testing per device and is rolled out over the air, it does take time to ensure these updates go smoothly. For recent news on the updates please visit http://spr.ly/6587Bofmf.

LorenB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Tasmith97, new software can be very exciting and I know that I am anxious for this as well. As all software goes through extensive testing per device and is rolled out over the air, it does take time to ensure these updates go smoothly. For recent news on the updates please visit http://spr.ly/6587Bofmf.

LorenB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend
0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

That mobile link is quite long. Was this the thread you are referring to? Marshmallow update for the Turbo?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.