Why have I gotten strange text messages after I updated?
lynnann50
Enthusiast - Level 2

11/9/15 - after this past update a day ago, I started getting these weird text messages...many many times now...in just two days.  Anyone else?  any ideas? This is it and the numbers are a link of some sort.

This is the text which repeats and repeats....

/T:8dc7cac8-c39b-49bd-9c4b-003b9330008f/ /C:dyZHpNCWN5iuPx1gdbE3Dx9JAJIzZSCQ/

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: strange texts after update yesterday....
lynnann50
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for the reply.  I seems to have been just that first day after the update and hasn't happened again.

I deleted the texts.

thanks again for being there, I'll be back in touch if it happens again.  lynnann

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

lynnann50, I can certainly understand the concern with those uncommon text messages. This would puzzle me too if I were getting these messages.  I don’t want you to worry. Let’s work together to see what’s going on. Is this for the original Droid Maxx or the Droid Maxx 2? Is this happening intermittent or consistently?  Since this issue has been happening, what steps were tried to get this going? (We want to make sure we don’t repeat the same ones if we don’t have to.)

TakendraW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

0 Likes
lynnann50
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for the reply.  I seems to have been just that first day after the update and hasn't happened again.

I deleted the texts.

thanks again for being there, I'll be back in touch if it happens again.  lynnann

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You are very welcome.  If anything else comes up, let us know. 
MatthewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!