Why is Verizon's service so much worse than it used to be?
Irishryno
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've had two TERRIBLE wait times, things got totally messed up on my account that I wasn't even calling about, one of our phones just went off line and I've been on chat for over 2.5 hours today (couldn't bring myself to call again), the site just shut down but I don't think that rep was coming back anyway.  I used to feel that I had very quick, reliable service but things have really changed.

Labels (1)
Re: Why is Verizon's service so much worse than it used to be?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As a valued customer, your concerns are always our concerns too. We apologize that your wait time has been longer than expected due to high volumes. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

We've noted your reference abou our chat service being shut down when you attempted to reach us. We know how extremely busy many of our customers are and we value your time. We certainly never want to disappoint you and we'd like to turn this around.

I'd be disappointed too if I were on hold for a long time. We'd be more than glad to assist you here. How can we help you today?

Verizon offers serveral options to contact us by visiting our website at http://spr.ly/6608JMR8w.

We'll look forward to working with you. -Robert C.

0 Likes
261moto

Did this ever get resolved? How do we report service outages? I used to have service at my house, and then this past year something changed where now I have almost nothing. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Here to help with your service issues 261moto. You can report them to us via this channel. Send us a private message with details of your issue because its important to know why you had service and now no longer have a connection. Send us a private message with your zipcode and if the issues are inside or outside throughout the area. We can investigate the area and troubleshoot your phone. We look forward to hearing from you soon. 

-Kinquana

0 Likes