Why is my Droid RAZR M XT907 Stuck in Bootup?
RAZR_XT907Man
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have a Droid RAZR M XT907 stuck in bootup.  It just spins and hangs at the Droid Red Eye.  It crashed several times the day before while plugged into my PC USB charging.  It was also trying to install application updates.  Some updates seem to be succeeding.  I thought maybe the Norton Antivirus app install was causing the repeated reboots but I'm not sure.  So it's stuck and I can't get to the password screen to login.  I'm trying the Software Update Assistant with Fastboot as suggested by the Verizon tech.  The app states "Processing device information..." and the app is connected to the phone.  Seems the Verizon Cloud app stopped working this summer and backups of personal files and text messages may be lost  Smiley Sad

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Droid RAZR M XT907 Stuck in Bootup.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RAZR_XT907Man,

We want your device to be back on point and running its full potential to the max. At this point we would need to factory reset the device and than go from there in regard to using it again. -> http://spr.ly/65888yFPI

ShirazP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Droid RAZR M XT907 Stuck in Bootup.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RAZR_XT907Man,

We want your device to be back on point and running its full potential to the max. At this point we would need to factory reset the device and than go from there in regard to using it again. -> http://spr.ly/65888yFPI

ShirazP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes