Why is my battery life terrible?
cpollard6608

I can barely get one day out of my Maxx with >4 hours of screen time and sufficiently being on wifi for the majority of the time.  Is my phone just defective or what?  I turn off BT and Wifi at work, and I do not get good reception at work, but it is usually in my pocket.  So, what gives?  I am very close to returning the phone and just purchasing another one.  Any suggestions?  Also, the 4.4 update seemingly caused a lot of these problems.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Why is my battery life terrible?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

cpollard6608,

I know how important it is to have a battery that can keep up with you on the go. I appreciate the steps that you have taken. In addition to turning off Bluetooth and WiFi, have you also turned off GPS or adjusted your screen brightness? Do you run multiple applications? After using applications do you close them or just exit using your Home icon? You can also check what is using a high percentage of battery life by going to Settings>Battery. Please keep us posted.

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Why is my battery life terrible?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

cpollard6608,

I know how important it is to have a battery that can keep up with you on the go. I appreciate the steps that you have taken. In addition to turning off Bluetooth and WiFi, have you also turned off GPS or adjusted your screen brightness? Do you run multiple applications? After using applications do you close them or just exit using your Home icon? You can also check what is using a high percentage of battery life by going to Settings>Battery. Please keep us posted.

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes