Why is my (replaced) DROID Turbo 2 phone rebooting itself after Marshmallow update?
CarrollG

What do I do with this replacement phone (Droid Turbo 2 - random restarting) after factory reset, NO added apps, Safe Mode, and STILL rebooting several times a day - whether awake or asleep, on charger or off, on a call or on my desk?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Why is my (replaced) DROID Turbo 2 phone rebooting itself after Marshmallow update?
NullPtr

I'm also having this issue.  I also reset the phone back to factory and ran the phone with no apps installed (other than what comes with the phone).  On average, the phone restarts about 20 times a day.  I've had this phone for about 3 weeks now.  A quick search on the Internet shows that lots of people are also having this issue.  It seems that Marshmallow has some serious issues still, as other phones are also experiencing this. 

0 Likes
Re: Why is my (replaced) DROID Turbo 2 phone rebooting itself after Marshmallow update?
baldypal

I'll toss my hat in the ring on this issue. It's been spontaneously rebooting at least twice a day since 6.0 installation. It's also having Wifi connection and bluetooth connection issues. To take so long to roll out the update, only get 6.0 instead of 6.0.1 and then have issues after such "stringent" testing, i'm appalled.

0 Likes
mschiff
Enthusiast - Level 2

Has your problem with the random reboot been solved?  I am having the same issue with a new Turbo 2 I had to get through an insurance replacement.  I just found your post (and replies) and want to take the issue up with Verizon if necessary.

0 Likes