Why is the camera locking when taking a photo from a text on my Droid Turbo?
Catbertgenus

Hello All-

I recently upgraded from a Droid Maxx to a Droid Turbo and when I'm in a text and try to capture a photo my phone will freeze and reboot.  Has anyone else seen this?

Thanks!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Camera locking when taking a photo from a text on Droid Turbo
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is good to know. I just tinkered around with a Turbo and I did not run into the situation you are having. Please clear the cache for the camera app by following these steps http://spr.ly/6586BucCM
Once that has been done please try the camera/messaging again.

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Catbertgenus,

This is one feature that I love personally. I would not know what to do with out it. Let's get your phone back to normal. When did you first notice this happening? Does this only occur when sending a text to a specfic person or all contacts? Does your phone run normally when you are not doing this?

JasperM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Catbertgenus

It has done it to several contacts.  So far yes it does run normally.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm glad to see that it runs normally aside from the text/camera issue Scot. We're committed to resolve this issue for you. What text messaging application do you use, please?

AntonioC_VZW

0 Likes
Catbertgenus

The original factory model for Verizon/Droid Turbo.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is good to know. I just tinkered around with a Turbo and I did not run into the situation you are having. Please clear the cache for the camera app by following these steps http://spr.ly/6586BucCM
Once that has been done please try the camera/messaging again.

TamaraH_VZW

0 Likes