Why mobile data is off while i am on a call....
IsaacCrispin

I am unable to use mobile data while i am on a call.

I went through other blogs and did all the Global and other settings suggested, but none seem to get my mobile internet woking while i am on a call.

PLease advise if there is any other settings that I need to make.

Mobile : Moto Driod Turbo

Carrier : Verizon.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Why mobile data is off while i am on a call....
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You need the Advanced Calling (HD Voice) feature on your line and activated on your phone in order to have voice and data simultaneously.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

IsaacCrispin

Our great community has already pointed you down the correct path for your concern. Here is a helpful link about HD Voice and how to get it enabled on your device: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/hd-voice-for-android-faqs/

ChristopherM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

IsaacCrispin, I personally know how important this feature is on your device. The Droid Turbo does include a feature to be able to use data while on a call. Here's more information on how to activate this feature on your device. http://vz.to/1CfIeto Please let us know if you have additional questions.

GersonG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Josh_Harley

STOP

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Josh_Harley wrote:

STOP

Sent from my iPhone

Josh_Harley

You need to sign into your community profile and change your communication preference settings to stop the email notifications of new posts in the Verizon Wireless Community forum. The link is provided at the bottom of the email notification.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes