Why won't my Razr Maxx ring when called from my home phone or the other cell phone (I-phone) on my Verizon account?
grebos

Why won't my Razr Maxx ring when called from my home phone or the other cell phone (I-phone) on my Verizon account?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Why won't my Razr Maxx ring when called from my home phone or the other cell phone (I-phone) on my Verizon account?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

grebos

Sorry to hear about the trouble receiving calls from your home and other line on your VZW account! I'd love to get this solved. How long has this been going on? Do all other calls come in okay for you? Are you able to call them okay?

RuthW_VZW
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Why won't my Razr Maxx ring when called from my home phone or the other cell phone (I-phone) on my Verizon account?
grebos

Hi Ruth:

Thanks for reaching out to me about this issue.

This has been happening since I got the phone a couple of years ago.

I did not realize that my home land line and my wife's cell phone

always go straight to voice mail until my wife pointed it out to me

several months ago. Is there a setting I can adjust?

Yes, I can make calls to our home land line and to her cell phone

without being diverted to voice mail.

Any advice you might have would be most welcome.

Thanks.

Greg Bostwick

On 12/22/14, Verizon Wireless Customer Support

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

grebos,

Thank you for sharing that additional info. Sounds like only those two numbers are going straight to voicemail. Is that correct? Go to the contact in the People app and press the menu button to check settings. Try deleting the contact altogether. Have them try calling it again. Does the trouble persist?

BrianP_VZW
Follow Us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
grebos

Problem resolved. I switched off the "Send calls to voicemail" option

for the number in question.

Thanks for your advice.

Greg Bostwick

On 12/22/14, Verizon Wireless Customer Support

0 Likes