Why won't my droid turbo hold a charge?
dagryph

Starting an hour ago, my Droid Turbo will not hold a charge and powers off within 2 seconds of low battery warning, when the battery had 80% most of the morning.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Why won't my droid turbo hold a charge
bgwatters
Enthusiast - Level 1

Sounds like you are trying to Charge Wirelessly on a TYLT Charge pad. Get your Turbo Cable out and Charge it to 100% + 45mins. Supposedly needs to reset the sensors, Then fine. Yea mine was Charging/Draining quickly and excessively warm while charging. They were gonna exchange my phone under warranty, but didn't have to after completing the above steps.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Try Running a Power cycle press the power button till the phone shuts off and then re-powers if this don't fix the issue run a System Cache clear.! 

0 Likes
dagryph

Trying System Cache clear next once I can get back into the phone.

0 Likes
dagryph

Erasing cache helped, at least it stopped at 9% without the charger attached...

Going to hard reset just to wipe out any app related issues, then do a full charge tonight using the factory charger (usually use Qi charging)

0 Likes
bgwatters
Enthusiast - Level 1

Sounds like you are trying to Charge Wirelessly on a TYLT Charge pad. Get your Turbo Cable out and Charge it to 100% + 45mins. Supposedly needs to reset the sensors, Then fine. Yea mine was Charging/Draining quickly and excessively warm while charging. They were gonna exchange my phone under warranty, but didn't have to after completing the above steps.

0 Likes