Will IPHONE 5C nano sim card work in Droid RAZR with SIM card adapter?
carpcam
Enthusiast - Level 2

Will IPHONE 5C nano sim card work in Droid RAZR with SIM card adapter?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Will IPHONE 5C nano sim card work in Droid RAZR with SIM card adapter?
carpcam
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for the quick response. The SIM card adapter worked brilliantly. I have never used a Droid so It was important to me to keep the nano SIM card, 1 SIM card,  to conveniently switch between devices avoiding a trip to the Verizon store if I decided to switch back. Thanks again.

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great question carpcam, it's always good to make sure they're compatible. They have different SIM cards, so they can't be used in other phones. The iPhone 5C has a Nano SIM card and Razr a Micro SIM.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Yes, you can use a nano SIM card in a micro SIM card adapter.  Or you can get a new SIM card free at your local Corporate Verizon store or by calling Customer Service.

carpcam
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for the quick response. The SIM card adapter worked brilliantly. I have never used a Droid so It was important to me to keep the nano SIM card, 1 SIM card,  to conveniently switch between devices avoiding a trip to the Verizon store if I decided to switch back. Thanks again.

carpcam
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you for the prompt response. For future reference the only SIM card difference between these two devices, IPhone 5c & Droid RAZR by Motorolla, is the size of the SIM card as you indicated. However, this was easily remedied using a SIM card adapter, (Nano to Micro). This makes it very easy to switch between devices. The following link shows an example of a SIM card adapter (Nano to Micro) http://www.sadapter.com/ . Thanks again.

tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You're welcome.  I also prefer to use a nano card with an adapter to make device changes easy (although you may encounter text issues by switching from an iPhone to an Android, and you'll lose any saved voicemail messages).