Will Marshmallow be available on the Droid Turbo?
Paawpabear

I'm losing faith that the Marshmallow software update is EVER going to be made available for the Droid Turbo.  Any word from Verizon or just more empty promises?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Droid Turbo Android 6 upgrade?.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Paawpabear,

We know that having the most current software enhances your experience with your phone. Currently we do not have any information regarding an update becoming available for the Droid Turbo. If an update is to become available from Motorola, we will release the update as soon as it has been tested and confirmed to work properly. Use this link http://vz.to/1TqX4dQ to stay up to date on available software for your Droid Turbo.

ShawnteJ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Jimmyp9751
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is something I wouldn't hold my breath on. With the current new Droid devises out there, there is no way that Verizon will upgrade the Droid Turbo. Besides that, the Driod Turbo has been discontinued by Verizon. I see more and more people complaining about getting upgraded.The thing I would be concerned about is getting security upgrades from Verizon.

0 Likes
Paawpabear

I would rather Verizon not to have said they would, (not might) upgrade the Turbo to Marshmallow, than to be lied to.  I have really enjoyed my Turbo, but it will be my last Verizon only phone!  I'm getting tired of being jerked around by this sorry excuse for a CEO, (read as arrogant)!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Paawpabear,

We know that having the most current software enhances your experience with your phone. Currently we do not have any information regarding an update becoming available for the Droid Turbo. If an update is to become available from Motorola, we will release the update as soon as it has been tested and confirmed to work properly. Use this link http://vz.to/1TqX4dQ to stay up to date on available software for your Droid Turbo.

ShawnteJ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes