Will my Droid Turbo work in Asia?
alohaliao

Traveling to Taiwan and Japan and wondering if my droid turbo works over there, if so how much will it cost.  Or does it take temp micro simcards from convenience stores?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Traveling to Asia
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

alohaliao that sounds like an amazing trip! I am pleased to say that you have the right phone for the trip. The Turbo will work outside the US. It is unlocked for use with a local SIM card but you also could check into getting one of our global plans by contacting our global support experts. Have a great trip!
BryanS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Traveling to Asia
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

alohaliao that sounds like an amazing trip! I am pleased to say that you have the right phone for the trip. The Turbo will work outside the US. It is unlocked for use with a local SIM card but you also could check into getting one of our global plans by contacting our global support experts. Have a great trip!
BryanS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes