Will the Droid MAXX like-new replacement phone I am getting from Verizon be 32GB like the one it is replacing?
kbar0385

I have a replacement device coming from Verizon. I have the 32GB Droid MAXX that I'll be sending back in return for the replacement. Will the replacement be 32GB or the 16GB? I paid out of pocket for this phone so I will be pretty disappointed if its the 16 GB.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Will the Droid MAXX like-new replacement phone I am getting from Verizon be 32GB like the one it is replacing?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

kbar0385,

I'd be happy to answer that question for you. Anytime a warranty replacement is made the device that will be sent to you will be the same make and model as the defective device. Exceptions are provided in the event there is no inventory for the same model. Should that happen it would be something disclosed to you at that time by the representative processing the order for you.

BrianP_VZW
Follow Us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Will the Droid MAXX like-new replacement phone I am getting from Verizon be 32GB like the one it is replacing?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

kbar0385,

I'd be happy to answer that question for you. Anytime a warranty replacement is made the device that will be sent to you will be the same make and model as the defective device. Exceptions are provided in the event there is no inventory for the same model. Should that happen it would be something disclosed to you at that time by the representative processing the order for you.

BrianP_VZW
Follow Us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes