Wish there was a Class Action Suit in the works for Droid Razr Maxx HD failures
Eddie129
Enthusiast - Level 2

Do we have any recourse considering that our pre-kitkat Razr Maxx HD's worked fine, and now all these problems are causing so many of us to want to flee from both the Droid platform and Verizon?  I still have 2 months left on my contract and I can't stand this phone anymore between the battery life that was cut in half, heat generated during charging, dropped calls, etc.  This update destroyed what I felt was the best phone on the market, and reduced my razr Maxx HD to a total (removed).

>> Edited to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Wish there was a Class Action Suit in the works for Droid Razr Maxx HD failures
Tidbits
Legend

Start one yourself if believe what you believe. So far to date CA lawsuits have failed on carriers based on devices they do not produce. Doesn't hurt to try again.

0 Likes
Re: Wish there was a Class Action Suit in the works for Droid Razr Maxx HD failures
tbo27
Master - Level 2

If you have an extended warranty call in a mention the issues they have a program to get you into a droid maxx. Fdr your phone cut they'll most likely have u do it

0 Likes
Not applicable

The US Supreme Court has ruled Class Actions are not allowed.

Verizon Wireless uses Arbitration and Single right of action.

Good Luck

0 Likes