Won't turn on
DebbieGabrielle

I was in the car and my phone was charging (it was on 10 percent). Then the phone stopped charging and turned off. Then a white light started blinking and went off. Now I am back home and the white light turned on when I first plugged it in but now it is off and my phone will not charge or turn on at all. What is going on and what do I need to do?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Won't turn on
junior509
Contributor - Level 1

No problem Debbie try this on let me know

While the phone still plug in press the volume dwn key + the power key for 5 secs until the M logo pops up on the screen

0 Likes
DebbieGabrielle

I tried that and nothing happened. The M logo never popped up.

0 Likes
junior509
Contributor - Level 1

Try this Motorola support link

https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/app/answers/prod_answer_detail/a_id/77306/kw/Light/p/30%2C6720%2C8417#not_powerup

DebbieGabrielle

I tried all of that and nothing is working Smiley Sad

0 Likes
junior509
Contributor - Level 1

You should charge all night and if same issue then you probably need a replacement with vzw or send it for repair to Motorola.

Good luck

0 Likes
midwifekristie
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks, that worked for me.  My phone would not power back on at all.  But once I held the buttons for about 30 seconds, it finally came back on.  Geez!

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Debbie By Now your Maxx should have Received a Good Charge when you Start it Up Hold in on your Power Button for At least 20 to 30 Sec. and when you see it fully coming on then Let go of the Button..

0 Likes