Yurbuds Volume Control
freechewie

I received Yurbuds Focus wired ear buds for Christmas.  Can I control the volume using my Razor?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Yurbuds Volume Control
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's a great present freechewie!

I would love to assist with volume controls for your wired ear buds.  So that I can provide you specific instructions for your specific accessory, please let me know the model of your Yurbuds.  Thanks!

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
freechewie

It is a Focus which IS "designed" for an iPOD...but I thought I should at least be able to control the volume using the side buttons on my RAZR.  Worst case - is there an in-line volume control that I might employ?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

freechewie-

Thank you for the info. When you have the ear buds in the phone when you press the volume buttons does it change the volume at all? Have you tried to plug any other kind of ear buds into the phone? If so what is the outcome of using the volume buttons on the side of the Razr? I would love to hear back from you with the answers to these questions.

KevinR_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
freechewie

Thank you for getting back to me once more Kevin.  To answer your question(s):

- A plain set of ear buds (NOT my Focus's), the volume works just fine.  The volume indicator icon shows a small speaker and the volume has a normal wide range.

- When using my Focus ear buds, the volume works just fine with Pandora or SiriusXM....and the volume indicator also shows a small speaker and has a normal wide range in volume.  However, the volume adjustment is extremely limited (if any) when in phone mode.  Perhaps the problem exists only within the phone wiget.  When on the phone it shows a little blue phone icon and a blue bar.  The bar does go up and down but the volume changes very little - IF any.  It is TOO loud and rather uncomfortable.

Thanks for your help.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

freechewie,

Thank you for all of the information that you provided us. It sounds like the issue is within the phone mode itself. I would suggest trying to see if you can download an application for volume control and see if that helps at all.

RobinD_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes